May 15, 2011

Recording Life - Learn From My Mistakes

Sometimes just having a camera on hand to film an evening out with friends can land you with some pretty cool results. You may not know what the night has in store so just film everything. My one word of caution is always triple check your camera settings. I knew I wanted to mess around with the time mapping of each clip and thought I was shooting at 60fps which would have remapped nicely in post with a little cinema tools action. What I had forgotten was that earlier in the day I switched it back to 30fps to get a single shot and never switched it back - *facepalm*- So I threw together this short video that had the potential to be something great but instead turned in to a life lesson.


Learn from my mistakes and enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment